Monday, November 3, 2014

The Mirror Stage Review

4 out of 5 Stars

The Mirror Stage is a well-paced, intriguing debut novel. Ada Brandt is college professor who wants to forget her past. When a serial killer strikes a little too close to home Ada ends up pulled into the investigation by a FBI agent who won't take no for an answer. As Ada and the FBI dig deeper they uncover a case and killer that are anything but simple.

The Mirror Stage is a fast read - I read it in one afternoon. I really enjoyed J.J. Stone's writing style and pace. I think I would have liked a little more character development, but since this is the first book of a trilogy that may come later!

I would recommend this book to fans of the show Criminal Minds as it reminded me of an episode! I look forward to the next book.


No comments:

Post a Comment