Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Killer Retreat Review

I love yoga so this book was made for me. Yoga instructor Kate Davidson heads to a retreat with her boyfriend, her dog, her best friend, and her best friend's husband. Kate is there to teach yoga to wedding guests for a week at the Elysian Springs retreat.
When the father of the brides young wife turns up dead everyone is a suspect. Including Kate. She will have to find the killer before she ends up in jail for murder.
A Killer Retreat is funny and fast paced. At first I was a little confused about the relationship between Kate and her boyfriend, but then I realized this was the second book. Reading the first book would probably explain their relationship a little better. Once I realized that I was able to dive into the book.
I would recommend A Killer Retreat to fans of cozies.

22827898

No comments:

Post a Comment