Sunday, January 3, 2016

How to be a Normal Person Review

5 out of 5 stars
So this was one of those books I stumbled onto. I had never heard of the author before, but I thought I would give it a try so I downloaded the sample. Of course I ended up buying the book and reading the whole thing in a day. It was beautiful. It made me laugh. It made me cry. The main characters are wonderful and so developed. The supporting characters and interesting and add so much to the story. At it's core How to Be A Normal Person is about accepting yourself and accepting the love you receive and you have to give. We are all unique and sometimes that seems like a bad thing, but loving yourself and loving someone else is seeing your uniqueness as a good thing. When someone loves you because of your quirks not in spite of your quirks that is a really amazing thing.

25548442

No comments:

Post a Comment