Saturday, July 23, 2016

You Know Who I am Review

4 out of 5 stars

Drusilla Thorne is in trouble. Her husband is dead and she is the main suspect, but the more she learns about her husband and the events leading to his death, the more she realizes there are lots of suspects, and the more danger she finds herself in.
I struggled with how to rate this book. One on hand it is a well written, fast-paced mystery with a lot packed into a short book. The mystery is solid with lots of twists and turns that kept me guessing. The main character is intriguing and manages to be both likable and uncomfortable at the same which is a tough balance to create.
What I didn't like about the book was the main character's mysterious past or more correctly the lack of clarity on the main character's past. Throughout the book there are hints that Drusilla has been through much more than the readers know. Hints that she has dark secrets in her past, but by the end of the book they are still just hints. Maybe future books will define these secrets further, but I was disappointed that more of my questions weren't answered in this book.

22598755

No comments:

Post a Comment