Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Angel Experiment Review

The Angel Experiment was a quick, easy read. Patterson provides a great internal dialogue for the main character Max. The book ends with a lot of unanswered questions which I find frustrating, seems like a way to make a reader buy more books. In some ways it didn't feel like The Angel Experiment had its own story. Instead it seemed like part of a longer story that was cut short. If I compare this to Harry Potter, each story in that series was its own complete story. It's just my personal feeling but I get annoyed when I feel like authors are just trying to get me to read the next story. Finish this story then give me a sequel.
After that rant you may be surprised to hear that I did like the story. It was a good example of what it is, a quick, entertaining read.

6654000

No comments:

Post a Comment