Sunday, October 12, 2014

Collingswood Book Festival

Yesterday was the Collingswood Book Festival. It was my first experience at a book fair/festival and with face to face selling my books. It started out with a downpour. There is nothing quite like unloading in torrential rain. Thanks to the help of a best friend we were able to get everything set up without too much trouble and mostly dry. The books came first of course so while I was soaked they were fine! In all I am going to call the day a success. I met some really great people, and I continue to find authors and readers to be some of the greatest people out there. I am not always the most social person so small talk at a festival is not the easiest thing for me, the people I met there made it easy for me. Everyone was so friendly and supportive. It was a great success and I look forward to my future festivals!

The winner of the Amazon gift card is Samantha Roehl, Congratulations!!!

I included a few pictures of the event. Thanks again!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a good time despite the rain. Thank you for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete