Thursday, February 5, 2015

Trouble in Mudbug Review

4 out of 5 stars

Trouble in Mudbug is cute and fun. It is a relatively quick read and the characters are enjoyable. Maryse is a biologist whose life is turned upside down when she starts seeing the ghost of her mother-in-law, Helena. Helena of course wants Maryse's help in solving her murder. Soon Maryse finds herself in all kinds of trouble and she is not sure who she can trust.
The story is well-plotted with some exciting twists and laugh-out-loud moments. I found the sex scene to be a bit oddly placed, but that is probably just personal preference. (I don't like him, I don't like him, I'll sleep with him isn't my favorite)
In all I found Trouble in Mudbug to be a fun read and I would definitely recommend it to fans of cozys or mystery lovers.

9678300

No comments:

Post a Comment