Saturday, August 23, 2014

Run in paperback

Exciting news!! Run is going to be published in paperback. I got the proof today. It looks amazing. I am not sure yet when it will be available for purchase, but I will keep everyone updated. I also will have a table at a book convention in October. I have been looking at different promotional items: bookmarks, magnets, business cards, and posters. It is all a little overwhelming. I can't quite believe I am actually at the point of actively promoting my book.

In other news Stand is coming along well. There are a couple of new characters that I am really enjoying, and the story just took a twist I was not expecting! I can't wait to share more with you guys as I get some more done. I am hoping for an early 2015 release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment