Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Heritage Review

4 out of 5 stars

Heritage by Tara Ellis is a fast-moving, interesting, and different YA series. This is not a remake of another trilogy out there. Ms. Ellis has created a world and characters that engage the reader. I found myself unable to put the book down because I just had to know what was going to happen next.
Ms. Ellis does a great job of building a world while telling the story so the reader is not dumped with a bunch of information all at once. The story had lots of twists and turns, some truly unexpected and was very enjoyable.
I enjoyed Heritage and I look forward to reading the third book in the trilogy. I highly recommend Heritage for YA readers who are looking for something a little different!

21919205

No comments:

Post a Comment