Sunday, September 21, 2014

Poisoned Waters Review

3 out of 5 Stars

Poisoned Waters is takes place on a cruise ship in the 1950s. The story follows several characters after the murder of a passenger. Their stories intersect, intertwine, and overlap as the mystery unfolds.

The story is well laid out with some great twists and turns and several plots that twist together in the end. I think my least favorite and most favorite part of this book were the very same thing. The characters are often both good and bad with motives that are understandable if morally gray to say the least. While this may be realistic I really wanted at least one good, moral character. I guess I am old fashioned that way!

In all I would recommend Poisoned Waters for fans of mystery with lots of characters and twists.

https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1370410724l/18040482.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment